1. All farmers who produce crop, livestock and fish can access land in accordance with the existing Farm Land Laws, and also transfer, sell, mortgage, lend, exchange, give away, or inherit their land right including tilling and other land use.
2. To capture both fresh and brackish water fishery and produce fish systematically in accordance with the Laws.
3. To establish Special Zones for the production of agriculture, livestock and fishery products so as to improve productivity.
4. Arrangement will be made available for farmers' freedom of choice to undertake any farming activities in accordance with Laws (agriculture, livestock, fishery sectors) that are economically viable, in the farm land which is granted to till and use.
5. Formation of groups of farmers, including crops and livestock, and fisherman, will be encouraged and supported and aimed to work within the Land Consolidation and Land Use Management system in the transformation to a larger scale farm parcels.
6. Assistance will be provided to those who are interested in farming activities, in particular, small holder farmers and farm labors, who are landless and have extremely limited financial resources will have the rights of tilling the land that they have cleared or developed as new farm land.
7. Development of new farm land will be undertaken in accordance with
the National Land Use Policy.